Declaration of Intent

on Friday 26 March 2010

Declaration of Intent

I wish to use this blog as an opportunity to share my political ideas with the world. I aim at creating a new and powerful political theory that can improve the world we live in, and to start a worthy political discussion amongst the world's youth. Nevertheless, this blog is meant to have an even wider scope. This will be a political journal where I will write essays on political philosophy, political analysis, social critique, and even comment on some of the most popular political theories written throughout history. At first I will be the only writer of this journal, but in the future I expect to be joined by other writers interested in this project. I conceive this project as an opportunity for young men and women which are interested in politics to express their views in an intelligent and constructive way. Welcome to the Republic of Men!

0 comments:

Post a Comment